At Richard Anthony we work with a number of construction clients, so we understand how complex the sector can be and the very specific challenges faced by businesses.
We provide proactive, professional advice designed to help your businesses stay ahead of the competition and achieve your goals.
We are able to offer support and practical help to:
- Main building contractors
- Sub-contractors, whatever their business size
- Speculative and professional property developers
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Employment Agencies
Our comprehensive range of services to the construction sector includes:
- Compliance Services
- Start-up assistance – incorporation and tax registrations
- Help with preparing and submitting annual accounts and tax returns
- Advising on accounting treatment on matters specific to the industry including revenue recognition on longer term contracts, retentions and snagging provisions
- CIS administration including obtaining CIS Gross Payment Status
- Tax and VAT including HMRC tax enquiries
For more information on how we can help your construction business, please contact us.